Saturday, January 9, 2010

Best Christmas Present EVER


I found out a really surprising, but very pleasant thing about having my new Roomba. Turn it on, and the kids are out of my hair and entertained for as long as the darned thing is running! And, guess, what??? As an added, most awesome bonus, they friggin' pick up ALL their toys WITHOUT me having to even ask them ! (because they are afraid that thing will gobble them up forever.) It is the most magical toy I've ever owned, and I think every parent of small kids should own one! They aren't fighting, bickering, tattling...just running around playing chase with it. It's the darndest thing I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Chesapeake Bay Woman said...

Wait - y'all have roombas? We here in the neighboring county just have animals which scoot under the furniture to lick up the crumbs. They don't pick up the dust bunnies, though, which is vexing.

I am going to the Jubilee this year if it's the last thing I do. Never been, always wanted to go, now have made up my mind to do it.

Thanks for stopping by my crazy blog. It's nice to know there are others here in the midst. Slowly but surely I"m discovering there are many of us.

Think about coming to our Blog Fest this summer. It's a great time, with great bloggers (from all over the country -and one from Canada), and lots of fun. It's in July, 15-18.