Monday, January 10, 2011

Merry Christmas to MEEEE!!!

Here is this year's most awesome present to me, from me. The funny thing is that Jen was completely against it, but once again, I won and now she loves it and can't live without it. When will she learn that I'm always right??

Living room before my intervention (note that it looks boring and average to any male with high taste in electronics and gadgets):


Yes, that is from 2009 but it looks THE SAME. I looked at that room and thought, "What would Tim the Toolman Taylor do?"



VOILA!!! Sophisticated, tasteful living room after my masterpiece is completed:



Make no mistake--this image does no justice for the quality of my new projector. It is every bit as good as watching Bluray on the TV. Only much, much bigger. Add in my awesome surround sound and now we've got one hell of a home theater!

And don't listen to Jen (aka crazy wife):


Our 59" plasma TV was just way too small for my Bluray movies and Playstation games. She is always yapping on and on about how she misses Texas and how everything is bigger and better there...who's talkin' now???


No comments: