Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It Seems That We Have Some Skeletons in the Closet?

For the heck of it, I Googled my own name the other day. I was curious how many pages I'd have to go through before I hit the blog (OK, I lied--I was procrastinating on school work!) Instead, I found out some interesting things about Jennifer Wrenn. Seems as though I have a few skeletons in the closet:
  • I was convicted in federal court of "establishing a lucrative business" through forging thousands of Virginia driver's licenses for illegal aliens and other non-deserving people.
  • I'm from Kentucky. I have a glass eye and a peg leg, but they're both so state of the art, that hardly anyone ever notices. (I about fell out of my chair when I saw that one!)
  • I am also apparently an accomplished OB/GYN.
Since I was at it, and because I have this sudden fear about displaying too much personal info about the family on the 'net for everyone to see (including any psychotic loonies out there--you know who you are)--I went ahead and looked up the husband and kids' names:
  • Bryan has his very own on-line fan club and he is a guitar instructor (wow--almost realistic!)
  • Brandon is a professional disc-golfer and was also arrested for stabbing his mom (how fitting.)
  • Tyler has his own company, named after himself of course, and is a Wisconsin state track star.
  • Nick is a VP at CNN International and an accomplished water-skier.

And with that, I'll return to my studies!

No comments: