Sunday, June 27, 2010

Diabetic Coma

Now that I've woken up from my diabetic coma, let me show you what caused it:


THAT is the birthday cake I made for Bryan--I received more ooh's and aaah's from this lazy person's cake than from all the other cakes I've spent hours decorating. It looked even crazier with candles (that would be Bryan's jokester nephew, who is very happy I snapped this picture):


Bryan had a good birthday--his entire family showed up to cook, eat & have a few drinks. We had a good visit and the kids had a ball destroying playrooms and messing with the dogs outside. My parents were here in spirit: (keep in mind they live in the Cowtown USA)


Since Bryan's birthday is technically not until the 28th, I am withholding his present until it's official. (Payback for not letting me open any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve.)

No comments: