Friday, July 9, 2010

Yep, More Out of Our Mouths

Here's what's come out of our mouths lately:

  • You F-ing hooker! You know I say that with all the love in my heart.
  • Let go of his noodle! You have your own to play with.
  • *GASP* Chocolate Jesus is gone!!!
  • I've caffeinated the fish in the river.
  • Doing the dishes always makes me have to pee.
  • It sounds like you're playing with your balls.
  • Thanks God for my Olympic-strength butt-cheek--it's the only thing keeping me on this raft.
  • Oh, no! I left my mustache at home! (coming from Granny)
  • That llama has a better view than I do.
  • Congratulations--you've got the highest fart in the family! (atop Pike's Peak)
  • Hey, buddy--you're lucky I'm in a feminine wetsuit and unsure of myself.

You can view more of this sort of stuff here.

No comments: