Friday, March 27, 2009

Hey, It's Medicinal. Really.

Anyone following my facebook status knows that the flu has hit our household hard. The almost 5-year-old brought it home a few days ago, then both Brandon and Bryan both fell out yesterday. The only ones left standing are Nick and I--and Nana took Nick back to Richmond to escape the germ-fest. So now I am the only one here without the flu. I managed to get Nick a prescription for TamiFlu and some other anti-viral medicine to help thwart off anything he may have taken with him, and Bryan's doctor wrote me a prescription for the same medicine Bryan is on--Reflenza. It's an inhalant.

Instructions:
Breathe all the air out of your lungs, then inhale the "medicine" as deeply as you can. It might tingle or burn a little.
Hold in your lungs for a few seconds to get the full effect--try not to cough.
Breathe out, and take another "hit".

Hmm...Anyone else having college flashbacks?

No comments: