Tuesday, March 10, 2009

M.I.A.

Sorry I've been missing in action and neglecting all you out there. I really don't have much time to write this right now, but I figured I'd at least let you know I'm still alive. I haven't even been on Facebook much in the last two weeks--just long enough to update my status! I've been traveling back and forth to Annapolis working on a new project at work. It's temporary, but I hope it ends up being permanent--I am going for a promotion directly linked to the success of this project.

Anyhow, with all the traveling and trying to stay tuned to school, I haven't had time for anything. I stayed up way too late last night with school, and I feel like a zombie. However, I am half-way through this semester--there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! I cannot tell you enough how happy I will be to finally be done with this degree program. Don't get me wrong--I love the subject and the professors--it has just become such a huge burden and stress on me. I want my life back! So, I'll be scarce for a little longer while I get through mid-terms, papers, and presentations.

No comments: