Saturday, February 6, 2010

You Can't Buy & Sell Everything on eBay

I apologize to my Mom in advance, because I don't know what she's going to think of some information given here--might be "TMI"...but it was funny and typical of what I put up with around this house.

I have been jealous of Bryan's love affair with eBay for a while. His affection started just after we moved in together almost 10 years ago--prompted by searching for car parts to upgrade our sports cars. He quickly learned that he can buy mis-spelled items at a low price and sell them at a higher price. When his hobby changed from cars to guitars, he funded all of his new equipment through buying low and selling high on eBay. Now that we both have laptops, he'll sit in the family room and surf eBay all night instead of paying attention TO ME!!!!

I am proud of his ability to fund his expensive hobby through selling stuff on eBay. I don't really have a hobby right now, except to stalk people on Facebook. This morning, while trying to get the kids' breakfast done, I had to swat Bryan off (he knows it annoys me when he gets "handsy")--he "reasoned" that he has to feel me up before my boobs get old! I replied that I'd just go buy new ones. His retorted that I had no way to fund my new boobs because I can't buy & sell used boobs on eBay. I haven't gone out there to check for myself (who knows what would come up if I searched that!)--needless to say, I really had no witty reply.

No comments: