Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Duke & Daisy

We talked about getting a puppy for Christmas, but didn't find any at the shelters. I don't know what happened yesterday, but out of the blue Bryan called the local shelter and they had puppies. Not just any puppies--Jack Russell mix. By the time he got to the shelter and left, the whole litter was gone! And we ended up with two, because one is black & tan like Loki and the other is so in-your-face-rowdy that he had to have both. These are the little furballs that have turned our house upside-down: Duke and Daisy.




I wasn't ready to deal with the late night/early morning yapping or potty training, but they are so friggin' cute that I guess I'll manage. I told my Mom that I can't even get our kids potty-trained through the night and now I have puppies to housebreak!

No comments: