Thursday, August 26, 2010

Don't Know How Long It Will Really Last This Time

Something odd happened to me after we returned from our trip to Colorado (I promise I'll post about that trip...but this has gotten in the way.) This odd thing has removed me from many of my addictions--Facebook, chocolate, drinking...

Whatever I'm doing is paying off already, because I was at the beach with the kids a few weekends ago and had a lady exclaim to me--you look so good for having 3 kids! How do you do it?! I was tempted to tell her that I was a pole dancer (because that's the latest exercise rage around here and I wish I had the time to partake...and I'm ornery), but instead told her that all I do is chase little boys and clean up after them.
What I really did was transform this:



Into this: (hard to tell, but the dust is also gone)


So, sorry for not posting more often--I'm not sitting on my hiney in front of my computer so much these days.


2 comments:

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Wow! I must get me one of those if it makes me beautiful.

The Wrenns said...

Retired and Not-So-Crazy, I don't think you need this to be beautiful! And you seem to keep way too busy to bother with it, anyway!