Monday, November 8, 2010

Not Really Trying Anymore

Remember that post where I finally started moving my butt a little more? Check this out now:


That's what happens when life gets in the way. I come home exhausted from work most days, then do the parenting thing for the rest of the evening. But apparently that doesn't matter--because look at this:

I figured I could post a picture including my boobs because Jaci did it, too. (Yeah, Mom--I do everything my friends do. If Jaci jumped off a bridge, I'd probably do it, too. Oh, and Jaci, if you read this--I've been stalking your blog for years. That qualifies us as friends. Just so you know.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I wish my stomach was that flat and thin. Sadly, I still have my baby phat roll hanging off my body like a deflated balloon.

I remember my bra picture and the sports bra giveaway! So much fun! I'll have to contact Moving Comfort again and see if I can score some winter jogging gear for another giveaway... Hmmm...

My elliptical has boxes of decorations laying all around it. I'm taking my life in my own hands every time I try to get to it. Now that it's dark at 2 pm and I can't jog outside, it's time to clean that mess up. *sigh*