Friday, June 5, 2009

Blog Fart Friday

Yeah, I know I still haven't wrapped up the graduation re-cap... My work life has been turned upside-down (not in a bad way--just on a temporary assignment that I'll write about later.) Anyhow, today is my favorite: BLOG.FART.FRIDAY.

Blog Farts – noun. Def: Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post. Hosted by Jaci.

And because of my new work life, these will be short and probably a little lame:


  • Tyler is the pre-school mob boss. He got a "bad note" from his preschool teacher yesterday because he told one of his friends to beat up another kid in class for him.

  • Bryan and I have been watching NBC's new "reality" show 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here'. There's two spoiled brats on this show, Heidi & Spencer from a stupid show called "The Hills", who are the most selfish people on the planet but justify it by overly expressing their Christianity. Makes me sick when people use their "religion" to justify being a-holes. It's not just the Muslim extremists--it's a lot of Christians too!

  • Our neighbors sunk a whole lotta money into a beautiful landscaped backyard with an in-ground pool, hot tub, and patio. They keep asking us why we don't come over more often--hey, I'm not going to invite myself over to someone's house to use their pool! If they invite us, that's great--we'll come. But I can't just use the "open-door" policy at a private house, even though we are good friends. Sure--we'd love to be in their backyard every night! But why do people say "Hey, come over anytime"? I feel like we'd be taking advantage of them. Really, I'm jealous...


No comments: