Friday, June 12, 2009

I Got a New Dryer! Na-na-nee-boo-boo!

Contrary to popular belief, I did not sabotage my dryer just to get a new one. I even let Bryan totally disassemble it in an attempt to salvage it, but even my genious husband couldn't raise this thing from the dead. If you've ever been curious about what the inside of a dryer looks like, here it is without the drum:



I also found out, as I moved it from it's resting position, that he truly disassembled the entire thing--there is nothing holding the top or sides together (funny the pictures I take just to blog!)

So, our new washer and dryer came today. Yes. Washer and dryer. No, there wasn't anything wrong with our washer. Before you shake your head at me, the new washer wasn't my idea! That's right--point your fingers at Bryan. He's the one who couldn't have a mispatched washer & dryer. And since he's the one who wanted a matching set, we of course ended up with the ones with the most buttons and gadgets...

We actually bought a top-of-the-line LG washer as an "open item" from Best Buy at less than half price (!) and the dryers were extremely on sale, so we got a very good deal on the pair.

No comments: