Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We actually hosted a Father's Day/Bryan's Birthday celebration at our house a few weekends ago due to conflicting schedules. I was pretty proud of myself for actually making "real" appetizers, and for finding a great marinade recipe for chicken k-bobs. Oh, but this isn't supposed to be about me--this is supposed to be about Father's Day (I'll talk about Bryan's birthday when it's time).

Here's a picture of Pops and Brad laughing about the Father's Day card containing a magical gift of hair to cover bald spots (if you're a family member/close friend of our family, you'll get the joke):


Here are two pouting cousins--not sure what the problem was:



As for Bryan, I don't have any good Father's Day pictures this year. But I do want to say that his kids absolutely adore him and I think he makes a great Dad.

And for my own Dad--I want to thank him for always being there for me, even through all the dumb stuff I've done growing up (and even in adulthood).

No comments: