Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Have To Do What? SEW?!

I was informed by Tyler a few days ago that he is going to be in a play at school. He will be singing on stage. And he wil be a monkey. And he will wear a costume. And Mommy has to make his costume.

*SCREECH*--what?

Mommy has to make him a monkey costume. Being the lazy macaroni-&-cheese-supper mom that I am, you can bet I don't know how to operate a sewing machine. So I opted the lazy way out--and looked online for a monkey costume. There's tons of them out there!--if you are a 6 month old. Or if you want to be a giant scary gorilla.

Fortunately, I found a simple way online to make a homemade costume using a sweatsuit and some felt. I can sew okay with just a needle and thread. I bet my Mom is laughing about this right now. I'll post pictures of my masterpiece when I'm finished.

Oh, and where would I find brown sweatpants and a brown hoodie this time of year??

No comments: