Friday, May 7, 2010

Things that Came Out Of the Mouth of a Wrenn

Some blogs I read post things like "Things I May or May Not Have Said". Since I am a mom of three and married to the family clown, you'd think I have a lot of these things to repeat for you to laugh at. However, because I am a working mom of three--I can't remember ANYTHING. So here's a few things I have actually noted and remembered in the last few months to make up a measly list of my own:


  • We finally have all our children and animals circumsized, spayed and neutered.
  • (Referring to a convertible speeding through traffic with something moving in the backseat): What is that? Falcor in the back?
  • There's too many vaginas in here.
  • My s#!t's gonna smell like toothpaste after this.
  • Look at that big, sweaty ass-crack on TV. In HD.
  • I'm gonna tell you a funny story about having a penis.
  • I don't want anything off the menu that includes the word "steamers".
  • Starbucks' new ad campain includes the word "BOOYAH"--this is the beginning of the end!
  • I love the smell of my pee.
  • Ah, all the mornings that Rick Astley has made magical.
  • How many eggs does a chicken have inside at any one time? If I ran up and kicked a chicken, how many eggs would I crush?
  • I wonder how many boogers there are out there? I bet there is a much higher booger density right here (at a major stoplight, as he flicks a booger out the window.)


1 comment:

Tammy said...

LMAO (in Vietnamese)

I was thinking of putting a page like this in my blog, just couldn't come up with a name for it. :)