Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Goodbye Evenings, Hello School

Well my semester started a week earlier than I thought, so I will become scarce now. Thankfully, this is my last semester and I graduate in May--Woo hoo!! I am so excited. Commencement is held on the Ellipse (yes, in front of the White House). My parents are coming in from Texas, and we'll be taking the boys--at least the older two. But first things first--I have to concentrate on making the grades. I am taking two classes: Risk Management and the program's Capstone course, where everything we've learned is tied together in a semester-long project. My last week of school will be spent on campus in D.C. giving presentations to the faculty and rest of the class on this big project.

So my evenings will now be spent trying to juggle kids, husband and school. I will put every effort into updating this blog every now and then, just to let everyone know we're still alive.

No comments: