Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Update

Wow--here we are at the end of January. I can't believe I've managed to post as often as I have--granted, I rambled here and there (OK, I ramble A LOT). But at least I'm out there and my friends and family (and you extended family, even total strangers) get some sort of glimpse into life at the Wrenn household. Anyhow, I figured I'd update everyone on the status of my New Year's Resolutions.
  • More frequent blog updates--I think you can see that I've done more this month than in the entire life of this blog.
  • Weekly meal plans/grocery list--I did very good the first two weeks. Last week I didn't have a good meal plan, but we still managed not to go crazy at the store.
  • Starbucks reduction--again, I did great the first two weeks. Now that school is in full swing for me, I have reverted back to my old ways (hey, I'm stressed-out! Starbucks HELPS!)
  • Game Night/Date Night--a total bust. School really wrecks my plans here--I must have been in a manic phase to think I could actually accomplish this during my final semester.
  • More pictures--I remembered to take the camera to Pops' birthday. And Bryan bought another enabler--a digital camcorder. Now we just need to capture some of the crazy things our kids do--and share!

Well the Super Bowl is tomorrow, and I have never been this not excited.... I could care less about the Steelers, and I forgot the Cardinals were even an NFL team. Bryan doesn't watch football--he tolerates it as background noise. But we'll keep an eye out for this year's great commercials.


No comments: