Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nana to the Rescue!

If any of you have been following my Facebook status, you'd know that our house has been hit by the Vomit Fairy. I suspect my friend, Mother of Mayhem over at Hunter & Maisie's Spot, somehow had something to do with this (I have to place blame somewhere!) Anyhow, I panicked because Bryan was working evenings this past week and I had no help with chasing a barfing 2-year-old and his ornery brothers, and I wan't feeling too hot myself. So, thankyou thankyou thankyou Nana for coming down and helping out, even though the situation wasn't nearly as bad as I was forecasting. Nick didn't throw up any more after Nana arrived, but she stayed and took care of him the next day so the rest of us could go to school & work. However, right as Nick got over his bug, Brandon came home with it--and he had it way worse than his brother. You know the other day when we cleaned all the downstairs carpets because of pee? Well, now all our linoleum floors are scrubbed due to puke. Brandon actually slept on the bathroom floor next to the toilet last night because he felt so bad (hey, it was his idea, not mine). Now that Brandon is okay, I'm waiting to see who's next in line. Hopefully next time you hear from us, we'll have banished the Vomit Fairy from thsi house and moved on to better things.

No comments: