Friday, May 8, 2009

Blog Fart Friday

Ok, I'l be very busy from now until 8 days from now, so why not go out with a fart or two?

Blog Farts – noun. Def: Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post. Hosted by Jaci.



  • I am a self-professed coffee snob. Espresso machines and McDonald's don't belong in the same sentence, let alone a greasy teenager trying to work the knobs. Sorry, I'll stick with my much more expensive, luxurious, snotty Starbucks beverages. And you can bet I'll be visiting every Starbucks in range of George Washington University for the next week.
  • Now that the media keeps repeating over and over that swine flu isn't nearly as terrible as orginally thought, why is it still on the front page of the newspaper and first topic on the Nightly News?
  • My 2.5-year-old does great with potty training at daycare, but the minute he gets home, he just lets loose...kind of like my first grader who behaves for his teacher all day and then gets in massive trouble for crazily unwinding when he gets home.
  • Speaking of poop, why does my 2.5-year-old always poop right after I've put a new pull-up on him? Or right after a bath?
  • I made a big trip to Costco today to pile up on the kids' juice boxes and stuff. And inevitably, one juice box always busts between the time I grab the box until the time I unload it at home. Making the rest of them sticky. Do you have any idea what a pain in the butt it is to clean off 60 sticky juice boxes?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

60 juice boxes? Wow. That would seriously suck.

Am I a bad mother for admitting that if the poop was hard, I would roll it out of the pull-up into the toilet and let her keep wearing the pull up with a poop streak in it? Yes? Hmmmm...that's what I thought. Maybe I can ease my conscious by claiming it was all in an effort to "go green" rather than "save money". :)

Julie said...

Bill Cosby said it best when it comes to children and their behavior.... BRAIN DAMAGE.....I know it's true, I'm on grandkids. :)

Jen said...

I so know of the pooping that you speak. They are like mmmm clean diaper.... there no so clean any more. Darn kids.