Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What To Do, What To Do...?




I really should be doing my last final exam, but since it’s not due for another 5 days I can afford to goof off a little. Except…I don’t remember what I used to do when I had spare time? I feel…guilty?! Shouldn’t I be cleaning, folding clothes, taking a shower, doing something constructive on the computer??? What did I used to do when I had spare time? I CAN’T REMEMBER!!!!!

Sooooo, I guess I should review my 2009 New Year’s Resolutions—just to see what I signed up to for the rest of the year? Wellll, I guess it's about time that I started the weekly meal plan thing for real. I saw a great post about this through my high-school friend Allison's blog, and it's right up my alley because it's all about making lists. And Brandon could really use some family game nights so he can learn how to lose without making every excuse in the book or making dumb rules to make sure he wins. Or I could stay here on the couch, surfing Facebook and stalking blogs...

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

And I'm all about the procrastination!