Monday, May 18, 2009

Nothing Much to Talk About

I'm back from residency week and graduation, and let me tell you, it's really hard to open up this computer right now. I think I became a Facebook junkie and blog stalker while trying to avoid school work. Now that I have none, I can't even turn on my brain to find something creative to write about. I could re-cap the week in DC, but I just don't feel like finding the best pictures to post (there are a lot)--and I don't feel like talking about school tonight. SO, just wanted to let everyone know that I am back, the stupid scheduled posts are finished, and maybe I'll catch up with this later.

1 comment:

Jen said...

isn't that always how it happens, you finally have time to write and then you can't think of anything to say. it will come but only when you are busy again. ;)