Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Yeah, we didn't have much planned for Memorial Weekend because Bryan was scheduled to work all 3 days. At the last minute, the company decided it wasn't worth paying him to sit around when everyone else was shutting down, so he stayed home "on call". With no big plans, he decided it was time to fix the kids' swingset/playhouse. The green cover on the "house" part was ripped from several storms, so here it is after he fixed it (I didn't take any "before" pics):


I supervised my consuming massive amounts of "beer" (Mike's Hard Lemonade & other bottled alcoholic concoctions). The weather was great--mid-80's and mostly sunny. Here we are at the neighbor's house having fun (pause the music at the bottom of my blog):

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Chillin' in the Pool
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Hope everyone else had a decent weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This reminds me of my days as a kid without a care in the world!