Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Love my Employees

I don't think I'm a normal boss. First of all, I only have two direct reports. And we are more of a team, with me as the team leader, rather than a boss over two employees. Anyhow, last week was the first week back at work after officially getting my master of science degree in project management (MSPM for short). While it is different from an MBA, here is the theme that ran in the newspaper this week, and therefore, ended up taped all over my desk each day from my team: (I just realized my blog is not wide enough to display the full strip--click on each strip below to visit the site to see the end of them--sorry for the technical difficulty and my lazy fix!)

Dilbert.com

Dilbert.com

Dilbert.com

Dilbert.com

Dilbert.com

I love my employees--at least we can have fun, joke around and poke each other without hurt feelings! And special thanks to our friend Scott for supplying the link to Dilbert.com

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am totally cracking up here.

Unknown said...

Love the comic strip, too cute for words. I have to say I love the fact that you are a low key boss. I have a small company with employees and I run it the same way. I always tell them that we are in the trenches together and when the company is successful we are all successful. Congrats on the fancy piece of paper you just worked so hard for. Hopefully yours wont be compared to bat excrement!