Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog Fart Friday


Blog Farts – noun. Def: Crappy ideas that are too short to make a real blog post, but when combined, join forces to make one unified, albeit half assed, post. Hosted by Jaci.

  • So last Saturday I was parusing through the headlines on the internet and came across something about the Post Office raising stamps by 2 cents starting Monday (as in 5 days ago Monday.) Gee, thanks for the warning--I could have gone and stocked up on Forever stamps on Friday. How convenient to let the country know about this the weekend immediately before this happens, when all the post offices are closed (around here, anyway). Really, why am I complaining? I never use the friggin' post office anymore...I just felt the need to complain about something.


  • My sister came into town last weekend with her 1.5-year-old in tow. Her hubby is the captain of a commercial oil tanker, so he's gone a lot. Her 1.5-year-old is just learning to talk. I'm trying to teach him to say "Are you my Daddy?" to every man he sees. (Oh Come On! It's Funny!)

  • Here's one from my husband: What do you think cavemen thought when they saw a rainbow? It must have been so magical--they probably worshipped it. Yes, he has a thing about cavemen. He relates to them rather well--came up with one of my very first blog farts.


  • No comments: